Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Charity Quilts

My first time at a keyhole patterned quilt. A mix of navy, yellow, pale blue and greys, I wanted a more subdued colour palette that might suit an older quilt recipient.


I also made 2 blocks (all I had time for in the end) and sent them all off to Corrie at Retro Mummy for her Quilts for Queensland effort.



While I was going for subdued I didn't realise how washed out an overcast day can make photos look.

I'm thinking about it. In fact I've been thinking about it for a few years now. Do I have the motivation to do it tho? Creative ideas are always there, stock is there, means are there too. It's just maybe because I don't NEED to I haven't found the drive to get it going yet. Well it's in writing now so maybe this will keep it churning in my mind and have me a step closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...